Contents of the Battlefield 4 Premium Edition:
- The original game Battlefield 4Five digital expansion packs featuring new multiplayer maps and in-game contentTwo-weeks early access to all expansion packs for that competitive edgeExclusive personalization options including camos, paints, emblems, dogtags and morePriority position in server queuesNew weekly content and challenges12 Battlepacks
Battlefield 4 is the next milestone in the series of worldwide successful and popular First Person Shooters by Swedish developers DICE. Ever since the Battlefield franchise started, it had a reputation for outstanding graphics and amazingly enacted multiplayer battles. Battlefield 4 promises to stand in the tradition of its predecessors and once again provide magnificent moments.
A lot of the excitement that has seized millions of fans all over the world long before the release of Battlefield 4 comes from the huge success of its direct forerunner BF3 which has raised the expectations for the new part of the series to incredible heights, as well as the brand new graphics engine Frostbite 3. The very realistic presentation possibilities have even convinced publisher Electronic Arts to implement many of its upcoming blockbuster games like Dragon Age 3 or Mass Effect 4 with the Frostbite 3 engine.
Similar to the successful prequel, Battlefield 4 takes place in a not too distant future. As a player, you take control of a special unit that is entrusted with delicate tasks, such as freeing hostages in enemy territory. The solo campaign of Battlefield 4 has been designed with more detail and drama as in BF3, where a detailed background story found its way into a Battlefield game for the first time.
For most fans of the series, the multiplayer part is the priority anyway – massive, intense battles against other human players have always been the heart of Battlefield. A wide range of very diverse maps cater for constant challenges, and the detructible environment provides a kind of realism you can practically feel: Whole skyscrapers can be demolished in BF4. A large variety of vehicles both by sea and land as well as in the air, demanding group play and lots of innovations make sure that Battlefield 4 will be the next episode in the series to fascinate millions of fans all over the world!
- The brand new graphics engine Frostbite 3 creates breath-taking visuals
- Solo mode with a detailed story and a wide range of locations all over the world
- Players controls whole units and take command over AI companions
- New: Naval battles with warships in solo and multiplayer mode
OS: Windows Vista 32 Bit
Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz / Athlon X2 2.8 GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Hard Drive: 30 GB free space
Video card: Radeon HD 3870 / Geforce 8800 GT, 512 MB VRAM
OS: Windows 8 64 Bit
Processor: AMD Sixcore / Intel Quadcore
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Video card: Radeon HD 7870 / Geforce GTX 660, 3 GB VRAM